The comprehensive K301PP P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Interview Travel Kit from Fiilex is a solid core setup that allows you to power the lights via AC voltage or with an optional battery. The kit includes 3 variable-color P360 Pro Plus LED lights with DMX and Hue control, each with 4-way barndoors, an AC/DC power adapter, and a 7' reverse-folding light stand. A 12 x 16" softbox is included to soften the light output, and it all fits in the kit's hard Rolling Travel Case.
- P360 Pro Plus LED Light
Building on the strong foundation of the popular P360, the P360 Pro Plus LED Light from Fiilex has a variable color temperature of 2800-6500K and a high CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating of >95. The P360 Pro Plus employs a Dense Matrix LED array that could fit on a dime and renders a bright flicker-free output with a native beam angle of 65 degrees. Optional Fresnel lenses are available to tighten the beam angle.
At only 1.85 lb with a 4.8" diameter, the P360 Pro Plus is an ideal location light that can be powered by the included 100-240 VAC power adapter or by optional 12-28 VDC batteries. Whatever way you power it, you'll appreciate the low power draw which translates to low running costs and long running times. Besides the AC/DC adapter, the P360 Pro Plus ships with a set of four-way barndoors to further control the beam spread.
- Tunable CCT (2800 - 6500K)
- Hue Control (±.25 Green)
- 400W tungsten output equivalent, only 90W draw
- Water resistant (IP24)
- Dimming (0 -100%)
- High CRI of >95 at any color temperature
- Does not emit UV light/radiation
- Broadband full spectrum LED source
- OLED display for easy setup
- Single Point Dense Matrix LED light source
- Lightweight, compact and easy for travel
- Cool to the touch
- Compatible with broadcast batteries
- Designed in USA, assembled in USA/Taiwan